Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kimon's Journal 6: Bust and Run

Fruhorn does not seem happy. There must be a reason behind his bitter face, should be bad news carry by the messenger just now. He told us that one of his spy haven't come back where she would report every 12 hours. I took initiative to infiltrate the castle as I have made a meeting with the king earlier as a volunteer mercenaries. Vehl and Anima followed me while Mirari and Chloe stay behind. I wonder why would Chloe stay behind this time but I'm not surprise that Mirari just being coard to stay behind instead of concealing his face to join us.

 The guard do not at first let us in as they see us as a weird combination bunch. I took his collar up and gave a fierce stare into his eye telling him " Just take me to the King!" We were lead into a Hexagonal room where there is a pool in the middle, As we walk up the long stairs, Vehl just behaved weirdly as he keep say " Al Hail the king" And I thought we should keep low profile but instead we took a lot of attention.

I had a mission with me, find the spy. I thought i should search every corner if possible even we are stop by the guard. We went into a room on the left where it seem to be King's book storage. There are books about the kingdom and also about the continents.
Guard bust in and engage combat with us as we could not come out a good reason why we are here. It's great to have a warm up fight. I charge a head to fight them head on while Anima support me from the back. Vehl was there staring at the table and the 2 boxes.

We got out numbered and I had to think of a way to close the entrance. I ran back and grab the fire torch. I got slashed from my back as I ran back, I got the torch and throw it at the king's banner hanging beside the entrance. As the fire raged and burn the banner. The rope snapped and a Giant dragon skull dropped on the guards and sealed the entrance. I grab up the last standing guard and intimidate him to tell us more about the puzzle in this very room. He was clueless as he only know the king would do something and the room would glow out blue light. Together we tried to shift the items around. We heard some glass break sound as we move the object. The ground where the object stand had a glowing words and fade as we moved them. The object glowed in blue which indicate it was at correct position and red mean wrong. We finally solved the puzzle when we see there is a ray of light linking the 3 object which looked like a tick to me. The secret door opened slowly.

We rushed in the dark path as we worried the guards outside is smashing their ways through the dragon skull. I was blessed by Kord as i think it is His will to protect me with a deceased dragon. We were stopped by a lady as she was about to cast a magic missile at us but was cool of by Velhs cold magic. Again Velh behave weirdly in front of her which freaked her to ask me to guide her out of this place. She said she was here for hours and a spy of Fruhorn. And there is another room here. Vehl went in and start smashing some glass in there. I went it to see what i could do. Th room is tight and small. I saw there is 3  sand clock there is dropping real fast. As i look to my left i saw a sphere, i reach out my hand to grab it and a knive dash out and cut me. I endure the pain as I retrieve it, another knive dashes at my hand. I could not use my right hand any more as it hurt so much. But i see there is a slot shape like a sphere and I place the sphere in it. The Sand clock and the other one start to reverse as the sand start to go upward as it like defying earth pulling force. Vehl came in to solve the puzzle but he fell in to the ground . He was ok so I jump into the hole too and found my self in some sort of sewer.

I bring the guards with me as we walk to cliff, I accidentally pushed the guard down. To make sure is safe to jump in . I go down too. But somehow the lady jump down too. I grab her so that I would land down first instead of her. Splash! as we fell into a water of feces. It stink and i could stop myself from puking awhile. I told every one is safe to jump in but it will cost your nose. Anima jumped in but Vehl decided to take another way down. We saw a ladder so we swim towards it. It is hard to swim here, Gosh. Soon, we saw Vehl flushed out from another tunnel. I saw light from a path and soon guards appeared. we were surrounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment